2021 SE Compensation Survey Data
The 2021 SE Regional Compensation Survey for our Southeast Region and our participating Chamber members believe that this survey makes sense and here is why this makes good sense to us:
Professional Development One of our State and local goals this year is to ensure that all professional development activities focus on management and leadership topics exclusively. The data from this Southeast Regional Compensation Survey is a prime example of what will equip management level HR professionals and the Executives on their teams to make data-driven, informed, strategic decisions on compensation. This is a major platform to showcase the value of HR in leading and delivering compensation-validated data to use in all participating companies for strategic planning.
Knowledge of What Compensation wages are being paid in our market is critical to all business sectors in order to be competitive in both the job markets throughout the State of Georgia and the neighboring states that compete with us for employees in our State.
Knowledge of What Compensation wages are being paid in our State of Georgia and our border states is critical knowledge to have when recruiting industries to Georgia. "We don't have that data" is not an acceptable answer for any Chamber of Commerce to share with these perspective companies.
Additionally, you can access The "Pinpoint" Survey through a web-based, secure, and really easy to use portal, if you wish. The ROI far exceeds the cost to access the survey results and the portal going forward in 2021-2022. It equips companies with pertinent data to drive strategic decisions regarding compensation & benefits. Pinpoint has better focused results, because it was created by HR practitioner professionals and beta tested by Employers Associations.
Why Should You Purchase the 2021 Pinpoint SE Compensation Survey and Participate in the 2022 Survey?
- Assess your current compensation plan against others in your region, industry, or by title and skill.
- Create a competitive compensation program - reduce turnover, increase employee
- Reward high performers - increase motivation and satisfaction
- Provide real value to top decision makers using real data - gain credibility, be promotion-ready!
"Simply put: to stay ahead of the game... you'll gain access to decision-quality data that you need for designing a viable and competitive program" From Willis Towers Watson.
- Willis Towers Watson 2019 survey report pricing- average $6,960
National survey data, not region-specific; reports under $2,500 are for one job family only.
- Pay Scale Human Capital survey report pricing - average $2,933.
National survey data; not region-specific; price based on number of job families.
- Pinpoint's cost to participate in 2021 FREE when you allow your firm to be listed as a participant in the survey and the cost is minimal compared to most market surveys, should you choose to participate and buy the survey at a reduced cost. It gives a substantial price break to Chamber