2021 Compensation Survey Participate Portal
Why Should You Purchase the 2021 Pinpoint SE Compensation Survey and Participate in the 2022 Survey?
- Assess your current compensation plan against others in your region, industry, or by title and skill.
- Create a competitive compensation program - reduce turnover, increase employee
- Reward high performers - increase motivation and satisfaction
- Provide real value to top decision makers using real data - gain credibility, be promotion-ready!
"Simply put: to stay ahead of the game... you'll gain access to decision-quality data that you need for designing a viable and competitive program" From Willis Towers Watson.
- Willis Towers Watson 2019 survey report pricing- average $6,960
National survey data, not region-specific; reports under $2,500 are for one job family only.
- Pay Scale Human Capital survey report pricing - average $2,933.
National survey data; not region-specific; price based on number of job families.
- Pinpoint's cost to participate in 2021 FREE when you allow your firm to be listed as a participant in the survey and the cost is minimal compared to most market surveys, should you choose to participate and buy the survey at a reduced cost. It gives a substantial price break to Chamber
Strategic HR Partners Cost for the 2021 Pinpoint SE Compensation are:
$1250.00 for Non-Members - Purchase Survey