aPHR Certification Study Course
The aPHR™ encompasses the foundation of human resource (HR) operations as practiced in the United States. As a young professional embarking on a new career in HR, the aPHR can give individuals the edge needed to jump to the top of the hiring list. It is an HR certification for professionals who are beginning their HR career or transitioning into the HR field.
The aPHR Certification was created in 2016 and is perfect for everyone from high school graduates to individuals beginning their HR career. The intensive two-day bootcamp is ideal for individuals who currently perform HR responsibilities, serve in an HR support role, or even serve in the Adjutant General Corps of the military and are looking to transition to a civilian HR position. Individuals with a High School diploma (or global equivalent) are eligible to sit for the exam. The exam is offered in the United States only.
The aPHR™ Study Course content will be focused on covering the general HR knowledge, principles and practices that make up the aPHR™ Exam:
- HR Operations-38%
- Recruitment and Selection-15%
- Compensation and Benefits-14%
- Human Resource Development and Retention-12%
- Employee Relations-16%
- Health, Safety and Security-5%
Tools & Resources
In addition to exceptional in-person or LIVE web-based instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to help you prepare for passing the exam, including:
- Student Guidebook with notes and information on the aPHR.
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests.
- A Pre-test, a Comprehensive Final Practice Exam, and sample Chapter Quizzes.
- Games and quizzes throughout the two days in addition to instruction.
Important Things to Know
In response to Covid-19, HRCI® will begin to offer online aPHR™ exam delivery in May 2020. While most in-person testing centers are closed, the online exam solution provides a convenient way to take the exam and get certified from any location. For more information regarding the online exam scheduling and delivery go to www.hrci.org.
- This course is offered evenings at Eastern Standard Time. See details by clicking on the blue Register button at the top of this page.
- In order to receive program materials, all registrants must pay for the Study Course on or before the first day of the class.
- Webinar instructions will be sent in the confirmation.
- If you are using your telephone instead of your computer for audio, you will be responsible for all telephone charges.
Not Currently Offerec