PHRŪ/SPHRŪ/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Study Course
Are you wanting to prepare for the newest HR certification exams, but you are busy, you can’t miss time during the day at work, you really need some scheduling flexibility and would like more than one option? Now, from the comfort of your own home or office, you can participate in one of the most comprehensive HR cert-prep (certification preparatory) programs to be found anywhere.
Getting a PHR® (Professional in Human Resources®), SHRM-CP (Certified Professional), SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources®) certification will distinguish you from your peers, build your self-confidence, and earn you greater respect within the HR profession.
Of course, to get certified you must first pass the exam or multiple exams, if you are so inclined. Our study course has an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%. This program has a proven track record of helping candidates pass the HRCI and SHRM exams on the first try.
Attendees will focus on the major areas of HR: (1) US Laws and Acts, (2)Training and Development, (3) Compensation and Benefits, (4) Recruitment and Selection, (5) Employee and Labor Relations, (6) Business Management, Leadership, and Strategy, and (7) Global HR.
Tools and Resources
In addition to exceptional classroom instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to prepare yourself for the exam, including:
- Study Manual
- PowerPoint Booklet of Slides
- Set of Flashcards
- Downloadable audio files
- On-line access to hundreds of practice exam questions
- On-line access to testing games and videos on tough topics
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exam
Important Things to Know
- The times for the study courses are 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- The Tuesday/Thursday Study course is offered as Instructor-Led LIVE webinar only.
- In order to receive course materials, all registrants must pay for the course on or before the first day of the class. If you are a webinar participant, payment must be made in full before materials will be shipped. Materials will arrive on or around the start date of your session.
- If you cancel after receiving the course materials, a nonrefundable materials fee of $500 will be charged.
- Webinar log-in instructions will be sent out one week prior to the session.
- If you are using your telephone instead of your computer for audio for the webinar, you are responsible for all telephone charges.
About the Instructor
Beth Conklin, PHR has more than 11 years experience in "hands on" human resources, business management, and executive leadership. She has held positions in both the private and public sectors ranging from healthcare to Government. She has been instrumental in her work not only in the area of HR but through her work with local communities. Her experience at the management and generalist level includes: compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, training and development, risk management, compliance, and leadership. She has held company positions as Risk Manager, HR Manager, Executive Director, and Business Office Manager. Beth is also an entrepreneur and business owner, and holds her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Auburn University.
SPHR Senior Vice President, Human Resources Columbus Regional Health
Director of Sales & Marketing, Spring Harbo;
SPHR Harris County School District Assistant Superintendent Human Resources
Sept. 2 to Nov. 16, 2021
Online Virtual Course Attendance – Live Instructor Led Classes
Sept. 2 - Nov. 16, 2021
Virtual - Live